Senior Staff Accountant
Congratulations. You’ve discovered the first ever “UnCPA” firm. We’re uncommon, unexpected and unmatched.
At TYS we don’t strive to simply deliver tax returns or financial statements. Our purpose is to change people’s lives. (We’re serious.) To achieve this we hire deeply curious, strongly motivated people who love to solve problems.
We offer a Changing Lives Work Environment which means we have completely trashed time sheets and focus on delivering service to our clients rather than tracking our time. Our clients love our Price Certainty Promise and our superior level of attention. This allows our employees to be client centric and engaged to constantly improve TYS. By offering great benefits and supporting our employees in creating their own work/life balance, we are able to better serve our clients.
Feeling tingly all over just reading this? Then join us on our journey. We promise it will be both challenging and rewarding.
But Enough About Us
You could be the next great addition to our fantastic team if your friends describe you as detailed oriented, a great communicator, everyone’s favorite team player and excellent company at lunch. In addition to that you should bring:
- Recent CPA firm experience, strong in tax and financial statement preparation
- Demonstrated leadership skills and coaching abilities
- An ability to research and document technical tax positions
Still With Us? Then We Challenge You.
We challenge you to try to find another CPA firm quite like ours. And, if you dare to attempt the following, then let us extend our hand and pull you aboard.
- Create, manage and exceed expectations
- Take the lead on team projects and provide innovative thinking
- Successfully complete engagements
- Demonstrate genuine curiosity on client engagements
- Teach and mentor others
- Commitment to the firm's Vivid Vision
- And, from time to time, you will be asked to put on your fireman outfit and put out fires.
If you can deliver all this – and maybe more – please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.